This policy describes:
- The types of personal information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website https://www.facturasoftwares.com (“Website”) and/or access Services (as defined in the Terms of Service); and
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that personal information.
This policy applies to personal information and content we collect:
- Based on the use of the Services.
- In communications email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Services via web forms or chat.
- In communications submitted to the Services using web forms and the social media/comment features on the Services.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or apps operated by us or any third party. You should review the terms and policies of those websites or apps before clicking on any links; and
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
- You provide us with personal information about yourself while accessing or using our Services when you:
- Register for Account or log into your Account.
- Create or edit your profile.
- Contact us via email, webform or any other mode in relation to Services.
- Comment on our blogs, forums etc. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share your personal information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your personal information will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- Apply for job on our Website.
- You provide some or all of the following categories of personal information to us:
- Identifiers : name, email address, mailing address, phone number, profile picture or any other identifier by which you may be contracted online or offline
- From job candidates: professional or employment related information, including education, employment history
- Commercial information like billing information, products or services purchased
- Your browsing sessions using the Services (internet activity information), including, but not limited to browsing history, search history, and information regarding user’s interaction with our Services
- Any other information that you may provide to us during our communication with you via Services
- We collect following information automatically:
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This kind of personal information helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Your equipment, browsing actions, and usage patterns, including all details of your visits to our Services
- IP address
- Search terms that you may have used in a search engine to access our Services
- History of your transactions on the Services including names and addresses of the parties to a transaction, personal information about those individuals or their devises data, IP address, email address and authentication methods
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
- Web Beacons: Pages of the Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- We may collect personal information about you from third-party sources such as marketers, partners, researchers, affiliates, service providers, vendors, and others where they are legally allowed to share your personal information with us. For example, if you register for our Services on another website, the website may provide your personal information to us.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- In general, we collect, use, store and process your personal information to provide Services, to improve them, to fix issues in them, to develop new Services, to offer our product and services to you. Specifically,
- Provide you with our Services as per your request and preference.
- Provide you necessary records of our relationship and transactions like payment collection.
- Offer existing or new features, product, events, campaigns, promotions using email or phone or send you communication about third party products and services that may be of interest to you including integrations we offer.
- If you have submitted a job application, to consider you for applicable job openings.
- Provide you support for Services including answering support questions and resolving disputes.
- Prevent, investigate and respond to fraud, unauthorized access to or use of our Services, breaches of terms and policies, or other wrongful behavior.
- Comply with our legal obligations including documents and information retention.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- We keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purpose for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain personal information depends upon the purpose for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with the applicable laws.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We do not disclose your personal information to any third party in a manner that would be considered a sale under applicable laws.
- We disclose or share your personal information only as follows:
- We share your personal information with other companies we use to support our Services. This includes services like search technology, customer support, analytics, authentication systems, and Services hosting. We have contracts with our service providers that ensures the safeguarding and proper use of your personal information.
- We may share your personal information with our marketing partners who are sponsors of events, webinars etc. for which you register, or other parties with whom we may engage in joint marketing activities.
- We may share your personal information during corporate transaction like merger, or sale of our assets, investment or as part of the due diligence for such contemplated transactions.
- We may share your personal information in other ways if you have asked us to do so or have given consent.
YOUR CHOICESYou can take following actions to change or limit the collection or use of your personal information.
- You may not fill out all details in your profile or account except a few necessary ones. If you do, you can access, review, and make changes to such details and personal information in your account settings.
- You can opt out of marketing messages by writing to us at [email protected]. Please note that we may send you one message to confirm you want to opt out. If you are registered user of our Services, we may continue to send transactional or relationship messages after you opt out of marketing messages.
- You can close your account and request for deletion of the data.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
- You may have certain rights related to your personal information, subject to local data protection laws. If you wish to exercise these rights, please write to us at [email protected].
- You can access, review, modify, correct your personal information by logging into your account.
- You can request the following information from us: how we collect or received and use your personal information and why, the category of personal information, recipients of your personal information, our business purpose for using your personal information and how long we use or store your personal information or manner in which we determine the retention period.
- In certain situations, you can ask that we delete / erase or stop using your personal information or export your personal information.
- Where we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to decline the consent and if provided, to withdraw consent at any time. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- You have a right to provide us with guidance on the use, storage, and deletion of your personal information after your death.
- You have a right to raise questions or complaints with your local data protection authority at any time.
- You have a right to not be discriminated against (as provided for in the applicable law) for exercising certain of your rights.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe have implemented reasonable administrative (organizational), physical, and technical safeguards intended to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, and other processing. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although our security architecture is intended to protect the security of your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
CONTACT USFor questions or comments about this policy and our privacy practices, or to register a complaint or concern please contact us at [email protected].